JOIN THE TEAM!
Knockout Image is currently looking to fill 2 positions as administrative assistant and events & marketing coordinator. If you feel like you would make a great asset to the Knockout Image team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
ASSISTANT JOB PROFILE & DESCRIPTION
KOI is seeking a part-time or full-time events, marketing, and administrative assistant to support internal and client projects and events. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, organized, tech savvy, able to juggle multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines.
This position offers the right candidate variety, meaningful work, and the opportunity to grow and develop in an entrepreneurial environment. The duties of an assistant are varied and many which include common and usual office work, technical support, clerical services, secretarial services, and personal assistance to management.
▪ Able to multitask, take ownership of projects and initiatives, and work independently
▪ Team player
▪ Hyper accurate and detail oriented
▪ Very personable and professional
▪ Good sense of humor
▪ Able to exercise discretion with sensitive information
▪ Able to cope and perform under stressful circumstances
▪ Strong work ethic and eager to learn and grow
▪ Independent, fast learner and self‐starter
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, & REQUIREMENTS
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT: Provide administrative support to President and management; running errands as needed. Assist with new client on-boarding tasks and activities; provide general client management support as needed. Additional project and administrative responsibilities as assigned
COORDINATION: Assistant needs the ability to coordinate and maintain records for staff and clients. Maintain the master calendar and event scheduling of both internal and external activities.
CLERICAL SERVICES: Must be available to support the Knockout Image team based on assigned program. Maintain company CRM and project management databases; assist with creating and maintaining office files and systems. Become familiar with graphic design strategies best suited for consulting firms, nonprofit organizations and small businesses; create and manage company Style Guide. Must have experience and knowledge of Excel, Pages, etc. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) is preferred but not required.
SOCIAL MEDIA: Assist with development of digital and social programming. Included but not limited to company website; blogs; maintain company profile on social media channels as well as third-party websites; assist with maintaining active social media presence.
MAINTENANCE OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT: Research prices and facilitate replacing office supplies as needed, and manage all other supplies as needed.
RESEARCH: Research in the market and gather materials, assemble reports, and maintain and retrieve database information
Find us at:
6525 W. Sunset Blvd., 2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Applications or Questions:
EVENTS & MARKETING COORDINATOR
EVENTS & MARKETING COORDINATOR PROFILE & DESCRIPTION
KOI is seeking a full-time Events & Marketing Coordinator to organize special events, solicit potential clients, and support internal and client projects. He or she will also be responsible for operational, implementation, and pre/post-event activities. He or she has the duty to run and supervise the event properly, and ensure that the event is executed as creatively as possible.
- Coordinate details of events such as corporate, red carpet, mixers, conferences, and other special events
- Work closely with internal and external teams and client groups to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans
- Source venues, recommend and engage catering procedures, acquire supporting technology and coordinate development of material to execute a quality event
- Work closely with team to effectively promote events to target audiences and obtain accurate event specifications
- Conduct research and develop feasibility studies to identify new event opportunities for Knockout Image to include sponsorship arrangements and identify potential revenue for all major events
- Work with communications team to develop brand, marketing labels and tools for events as required
- Supervise, direct, execute, and coordinate the activities of personnel, subcontractors and vendors as required to successfully execute all aspects of the event on the scheduled delivery day
- Help develop and execute all necessary follow-up with sub-contractors, sponsors and client groups
- Help provide post-event analysis, budget recaps and participants feedback and incorporate learning into future plans
- Have understanding of B.E.O & R.O.I
- 4 years experience in Event Management or related field required
- Proven negotiating skills with hotels, entertainers, and other event vendors
- Ability to develop professional relationships in all aspects of the position that result in stable, consistent, reliable and courteous communication when dealing with other organizations
- Ability to problem solve and work independently in changing and multitasking environment with numerous deadlines
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skill
- Proven ability to take direction and input and to develop effective an engaging branded events that will achieve the organizations goals
- Ability to influence and coordinate the efforts of other team members in support of events
- Demonstrated ability to prepare accurate budgets and effectively manage expenses
- Ability to present and pitch ideas effectively to council management team
- High level of verbal and written communications skills
- Solid business acumen, management and problem and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint) event management technologies, and customer relationship management software (i.e., Website, Quickbooks)
- Effective time management, organizational, and leadership skills